Sunday 22 March 2015

How to ( SEO ) Services to increase visibility And Performance Of Your Website

I had shared lots of quality SEO Tips and Tricks on this blog to help you guys for better Search Engine Optimization of your blog.
Now, I am going to start giving you SEO Services to increase visibility and performance of your blog in all major search engines.
Once give me chance to work for you and I’ll reduce your efforts in succeeding your blog.
What services I’m offering?
Below is the complete list of services that I’m offering to all my blogger friends.

→ On SEO........

On page SEO is all about choosing the right keywords, creating content by targeting those keywords and optimizing it so that search engine bots love it and rank it higher in search results.
High position means high organic traffic to your blog.

What you will get in On Page SEO?

1 Blog Template and Structure Optimization
Using SEO friendly template is must to gain best results from your blog. You just need to select a template and I’ll fully optimized it for better SEO.

2 Keyword Research
Choosing ‘right’ keywords before writing content is one of best way to increase chances of our posts rank on top positions in search results. I’ll select best keywords for your blog and those keywords will also be targeted in content and link building processes to increase traffic from search engines.

3 Content Optimization
Writing SEO friendly content is the secret of success. Only keyword rich and quality content can help you to rank high in search results. I’ll help you to optimize your content. You just need to write the content and send to me for optimization before publishing it in your blog.

4 Internal Links Optimization
Optimized internal links pass page rank to each linked page that increase Google Page Rank of entire blog. Also it’s a best way to increase blog page views and reduce bounce rate. I’ll optimize your internal links to increase readers engagement on your blog. Your blog’s overall page view count will boost.

5 Complete Blog Setup
There are lot’s of settings should be done to optimize a blog. I’ll check all those settings and correct where necessary. I’ll also give you some advice so that you can learn every important factor to improve your blog rankings.

→ Off Page SEO..............

Off page SEO is all about promoting the blog among various sources by using Ethical Techniques, Building quality backlinks from related authority sites and maintaining proper ratio between dofollow and nofollow links.

1 Search Engine Submission
Submitting blog to major search engines is the first step to inform them about our blog so that they can send their crawlers to crawl and index our content. I’ll submit your blog in Google, Bing and Yahoo search engines so that you can gain maximum organic traffic for your blog.

2 Social Bookmarking
Social Bookmarking is one the best ways to build quality backlinks. I’ll build quality dofollow links for your blog. Links from social bookmarking sites will increase your keyword ranking super fast and hence really targeted organic to your blog.

3 Blog Commenting
It’s another most popular and trusted way to build quality backlinks for our blog. I’ll comment on highly authority and niche related commentluv and keyeordluv blogs on behalf of you. It’ll give genuine backlinks to your blog from relevant sites. Hence a better positioning in search results.

4 Guest Posting
Submitting guest post to related high page ranks sites boost page rank of our own blog because of quality links from relevant sites. It’s a best way to promote blog among the wide audience. You’ll also get new readers to your blog. I’ll help you to choose best sites for guest blogging. You just need to write content and communicate with host blogger. If you are unable to write content then I’ll write content for you(with extra charges.

5 Social Media Promotion
You would know that our Social Media likes and shares helps us a lot in not only getting target traffic but also in getting high rankings in search results because major search engines focus on social media share counts to decide ranking of a web page. I’ll promote your blog and blog posts in major social media sites like facebook, twitter, Google+, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn etc.

You can check traffic coming from these sites in your Google Analytic account.

 Why you should hire me?

I know you would think that why you should hire me. Well this is an obvious question and I’ll answer it as below:
I love writing content and optimizing it by totally White Hat SEO Techniques. There are lots of my readers who are getting trouble to increase their blog traffic, Alexa Ranking, targeted readers and blog page views etc.
I know some best techniques to deal with all those issues. That’s why I want to help you guys so that you could experience the blogging in a right way. I have set the charges very low and affordable so that you can take benefits of my knowledge and experience without thinking about the high rates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment